Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) in the order they were received. Please note that most of them are handled within 24h, but sometimes (in very rear and complicated cases) you will have to wait 2-3 business days for our response.
We will try to help you with any type of requests (including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing), you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that);
- new features implementation and extending plugins functionality;
- themes/plugins modifications and customization;
- complex individual server-side issues;
- third-party plugins, themes conflict and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
We recommend you to provide your site URL and WordPress and FTP accesses when submitting a technical support ticket. This makes us easier to resolve your problem as soon as possible.