Support and Contact Forms
When you submit a request through any of the contact or support forms on our website we ask for your name and email address in order to be able to respond to your request. This information, along with your public IP address, is stored as a form entry in our database.
Third Party Widgets
We make use of certain third-party widgets on our website in order to enhance the experience, namely; YouTube video embeds and social media widgets/buttons.
Third Party Resources
Our Plugin Demos
e display demos of our plugins on our website to allow you to try them out in a limited capacity before deciding whether you’d like to purchase one. As a result, our website makes requests to the servers of each of the associated social media networks in order to get the data to populate the feed(s) and to display images and videos. These requests make your IP address visible to that social media network, who may use it in accordance with their data privacy policies:
Purchasing a Product
When purchasing a product from us we will send transactional email related to your purchase, or attempted purchase. Example of these emails are: purchase confirmation receipt, account login information, checkout recovery email, license renewal reminder emails.
When logging into your account on our website, a cookie is set in your browser to allow you to remain logged into your account.
Forms of Payment
All transactions are made using PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout or Bitcoin which accepts most major credit cards as forms of payment. We do not accept purchase orders, checks, or invoices to be paid at a later date.
If you sign up for our Affiliates Program, then we will also store the following information which you provide during sign up: name, email address, website URL, and payment email.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team including providing private data ( WordPress username and password or FTP account ) requested by our support team if needed.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes, server configurations or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- No refunds can be processed for the Bundle Product at anytime.
Requesting Deletion of your Data
You can request deletion of your data at any time by contacting us here.
Last updated on September 16, 2016